Tuesday 22 September 2009

back to basics, y'all

So, I'm back at USC, and it's amazing. I'll admit, I've slept through exactly three classes, which, while more than I hoped, is acceptable. I can deal with that. Three of my four professors are awesome. The one I don't like is constantly ranting about how privileged and jaded we all are at USC, and how we are completely oblivious to the world. I don't think he can tell that we like it that way. He seems a bit oblivious.

Also, for reasons beyond my understanding, I am seeing even less of my USC friends now that I'm back than I did when I was away, which makes no sense to me. I guess being around all the time makes people realize how annoying I am. Who knows. I almost got the chance to get my mack on, but I chose at that inopportune moment to unload the contents of my stomach all over the ground at my feet. Not so good.

Also, apparently, the girl that I like is using me as a tool to make the guy that she likes jealous. I don't know how I feel about that, but I know I don't like it. If I was getting some, I wouldn't mind being the other guy, or a tool. but I'm not

X.

No comments: