Monday 6 October 2008

So. I didn't go to class today. I don't really know why, I just didn't feel like it. Normally, that would upset me, but I've been good about attendance so far, and I didn't have any assignments due or quizzes today, so it's not the end of the world. I got to catch up on some revision, which was good. This weekend was actually super fun, much to my surprise. Friday night, my friend Max had a party at his place downtown, and I got to meet some new people, have some fun, drink some water. Then Savannah came (!!!) and after that, a bunch of us went to The Pantry, which is an amazing restaurant, and I missed it terribly. Those ham steaks are off the chain. The on Saturday, MMT and Maureen had their housewarming, and even though I didn't know most of the people there, I enjoyed myself immensely. I almost fought a bitch, but I kept my composure. On an upside, I wasn't pressured into drinking vast quantities, which is nice. A good change. 

More Later,

X.

No comments: